March 15, 2019|
how to Make Fish Egg Pakora|Macher Dimer Bora
Ingredients For Fish Egg Pakora—
- 300 gram fresh fish egg
- 8 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 2 green chilli chopped
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil for fry (i use sunflower oil)
How to Make Fish Egg Pakora
- Mix all the ingredients into a bowl (do not add water).
- Now take 5 tbsp oil in a frying pan and let it to be heated, then take a small portions of prepared fish egg mixture and gently put into the hot oil one by one.
- Fry the pakoras on medium flame for a minute then flip it to fry other side.fry them on medium flame till it turns golden brown from both side.
- Take out on the tissue paper to absorb extra oil and repeat the same process for remaining mixture.
- Serve the hot pakoras with mustard sauce, hot steamed rice.